Creative Bible Journaling Hardcover – 25 Sept. 2019
by Megan Wells
Make beautiful Bible-based artwork
• With much to offer beginners and experienced artists alike, Creative Bible Journaling is the perfect introduction to making art in your Bible.
• Popular illustrator and lettering artist Megan Wells teaches art techniques, hand-lettering, and so much more.
Transform your time spent in the Word!
Learn to create:
• A starry sky background.
• Beautiful hand-lettered Bible verses.
• A painted sunrise.
• Floral wreaths and embellishments.
• Collage and mixed media artwork.
• And many other effects!
Packed with step-by-step instructions, tips, and ideas
• Easy, step-by-step directions take you through each technique.
• Includes tips for choosing a Bible to journal in.
• Megan offers helpful suggestions for selecting art supplies.
• You'll also find ideas for making the most of your Bible and your art supplies.
Explore your faith creatively!
Beautiful full-color book
• Make your creative life even more meaningful!
• Throughout the book, Megan offers encouraging advice for integrating Bible journaling into your religious life.
About Megan Wells:
Megan Wells is an artist, author and instructor and the founder of her art studio, Makewells. Her whimsical illustrations and lettering have led to a devoted following of likeminded creatives. She's passionate for all things Jesus, making things, and teaching others how to express their creativity through art.
- Step-by-step techniques for lettering, embellishments, decorations, collages, and more.
- Tips on selecting Bibles and art materials.
- Inspiring full-color photos and illustrations throughout!
- Hardcover binding.
- Book measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 160 pages.